BBS Pharmaceuticals has been recognised as a key player in the global cannabis market according to a recent report published by Oriana Research.
Cannabis Capsule Market Share Growing Rapidly with Recent Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand and Forecast to 2026.
The Global Cannabis Capsule Market was estimated to be valued at USD XX million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD XX million by 2026, at a CAGR of XX% during 2019 to 2026. Increase in cannabis research for medicinal advancement and legalization for disease treatment are the key drivers for the market. However, illegal availability may hamper the market growth in the forecast period.
The global cannabis capsule market is primarily segmented based on different product type, application, end user and region.
On the basis of product type, the market is split into:
* High CBD Strains
* High THC Strains
* CBD/THC Hybrid Capsule
On the basis of application, the market is split into:
* Chronic Pain
* Mental Disorder
On the basis of end user, the market is split into:
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- U.K., France, Germany, Italy and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific
* South America- Brazil, Mexico and Rest of South America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
* Althea Company Pty Ltd
* Aruma Labs Holdings Pty Ltd
* AusCann Group Holdings Limited
* BBS Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
* Cann Pharmaceutical Australia Ltd
* CBT Labs Pty Ltd
* Cyrelian Pty Ltd
* Thorlabs, Inc.
* MedReleaf Australia
“These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe,” stated the report.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, product type, application and end-user market size and their forecast from 2018-2026.
* Identification and detailed analysis of key market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market.
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies.
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key playersï¿½ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market.
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendorsï¿½ short term and long term strategies.
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, product type, application and end-user with qualitative and quantitative information and facts.
* Cannabis Capsule Manufactures
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end-use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration.
Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes